Monday, May 31, 2010

Cool in 30 Seconds!

Wishing a great Memorial Day for you and yours.

My pal Ken Sheetz of BuzzBroz.com gave me a Memorial Day surprise, he donated his time and talents to produce a 30 second commercial spot to use for promoting The Cool Change Foundation.



Ken nailed this one. Exactly what you'd expect from a director who has had a PBS special air as the lead into the Presidential debates. Cool.

DOROTHY DONAHUE, REIKI MASTER & TEACHER

I recently was honored to be part of Reiki master Dorothy Lee Donahue's class a few weekends ago. Reiki is an energy healing art discovered in Japan in the 19th century.

Well, turns I learned don't seem to possess the same gifts as the other Reiki students, who get such clear images or feelings. Guess I'll be sticking to being a talk show host. But Dorothy has told me to be patient and let my gifts reveal themselves. One fellow student told me I am a healing presence. In any case, I highly recommend Dorothy's class, at prices so low she is literally giving it at cost to help spread the healing. $200 for her June 5th and 6 th class that she has a few spots left for. An experience of a lifetime, great people in the class. Best $200 you might spend in a lifetime. Learn more HERE.

DR. DOUG IS COOL

Dorothy has been instrumental in bringing me some of our best guests and this week's show is no exception. Listen to our interview with healer "Dr. Doug Lehrer" HERE.

David shares stories from his early childhood and his amazing healing skills. An interview not be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment