Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am Speaking at New World Fair Health Expo This Sunday, 5-23-10 @10AM!!

The busy days continue. Today I do my live radio show which airs from 1 PM to 2 PM Pacific .

Drop by the blog here at 1 PM and click on this link to watch us live at Stickam.com/thequickfix!



And if you live in the LA area I hope you will join me at the New World Fair Expo, running this weekend the 22nd and 23rd. Tickets are only $10 per day and you will find experts on holistic health and fitness from all over the world.

Catie Norris, celebrity author of The Truth about Calcium, and Dr. Tony O'Donnell, author of Miracle Heart Health Secrets, have recently taken over the show and have put together an amazing weekend full of dynamic speakers and enlightening workshops for this year's fair.





And speaking of dynamic speakers;) I am a featured speaker on Sunday May 23rd at 10:00 AM in the Presentation room at the New World Fair and I hope you come and listen to me live for a informative talk on matter of health and well-being through the power of positive action!

No comments:

Post a Comment