Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lifesource Water, a Healing, a Party and a Play

It was busy week with a new Lifesource Water video going out that is taking off like a rocket on YouTube. Shot and edited by Ken Sheetz of BuzzBroz, the video features my interview with Lifesource's wonderful CEO, Cherie Harris. Amazing product. I get so excited about the benefits of the product I sound a little like an infomercial guy on the Home Shopping Network!



I was in Century City this week for an amazing healing with Nick Krasner. Nick took me back gradually to my childhood where I forgave myself for misplaced guilt over the loss of my 5 sibs. I feel a burden has been lifted ever since.

Saturday night I was a guest at my pal Filippo Voltaggio's birthday party. What a blast! And Filippo got a big surprise, an award for the President no less.



The cool weekend was capped by seeing an amazing play called ELEVATOR produced by my bro for buzz Ken's friend Schoen Smith. What impressed me was how the play dealt with the issues we all have without being over the top. Here I am with Schoen right, and the talented young director Michael Leoni, left.

This week's show features one of my favorite interviews with the great John Bradshaw. Take a listen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment