Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football Season is Here, Time to Move the Ball!

The NFL regular season kicked off Thursday and really got rolling today, culminating in a great Sunday night game between the Cowboys and the Redskins. But the big treat for me is that tomorrow my beloved Chargers kick off their season on Monday Night Football against KC.

Football season has always been a passion for me. One Charger game I was away from my TV and sat in my car. The station was weak and mostly all I got, except between ten minute intervals, was static because I live in LA and the radio station carrying the game was in San Diego.

I even used to go to meetings with a transistor radio and an earpiece, trying to be in two places at once.

No more earpieces at meetings today. Maybe that's thanks to DVRs, some of my pals would say, but the fact is I know where my priorities lie. And it's in building up The Cool Change Foundation into the kind of institution that can help people across the nation and the world lead healthier and happier lives.

SUCCESS SECRETS OF WINNERS

Listen here
to you get the most from your game in life, MICHAEL JEFFERYS was my guest, author of SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE MOTIVATIONAL SUPERSTARS, featuring interviews with such notables as Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment