Sunday, July 11, 2010

Punished for Purpose and a Salute to Milo


This weeks show featured Laurie Burns author of
"Punished for Purpose"

Her life story is one of abuse, hardship and inspiration -- former prostitute and heroin addict who turned her experience into a benefit for the lost children of our society. As a result of that experience and transformation she’s founded The Teen Project, which deals with teen counseling, education, health, housing and more.

Salute to Milo
My best friend of 20 years, Milo the cat, died Friday the 9th. I had to put him down, one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. He will be missed and will always hold a place in my heart. Thank you Milo for all the years of unconditional love!







My book "The Quick Fix" - A Simple Process for Positive Change


Is arriving this month on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Borders Books.com. This book provides a process for finding your passion and purpose in life, slowing down the mind, and achieving inner peace. Below I was interviewed about the book on my good friend Filippo's talk show.





No comments:

Post a Comment