Sunday, April 11, 2010

This Week: James Hyman Plays it Cool

Pictured left to right, James Hyman, Bradley Quick, Robert Eibach
Photo by Ken Sheetz BuzzBroz

It was another exciting week for The Quick Fix With Bradley Quick.

The help we are getting from Del Oro Music and BuzzBroz to support the mission of getting the word out about our charity that helps families overcome the ravages of addiction is so incredible.

Please help us keep bringing you cool, healing and helpful entertainment by donating to The Cool Change Foundation today! Your kind help is 100% tax deductible.

BEHIND THE SCENES FUN

The photo below is from a lighthearted moment on the set of The Quick Fix with Director Robert Eibach of Del Oro Music, taken by Ken Sheetz of BuzzBroz.

Robert and I have a running creative battle going over whether I should be using sheets of paper or index cards for my interview notes. I see Sean Hannity works in my style and I'm more comfortable reading off a page than the little index cards Sean wants me to use.

Sometimes it's nice to be more than just the host, as the producer I get to decide what works best to make life easier for me:) Thanks for understanding Robert!













JAMES HYMAN THIS WEEK'S RADIO GUEST ON THE QUICK FIX

This week I interview James Hyman about his amazing Emotional Release therapy, and the link to the radio interview with James where he did some on the air therapy with me goes live tomorrow. Click to listen to James on our show!

And in few weeks we'll be bringing you clips via our hit YouTube channel of James doing a full emotional release session on me where James will tune up my chakras!

BuzzBroz grabbed this cool picture and audio of the talented flute player, Mr. Hyman, doing an impromptu performance after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment